High quality education and programs at Mora schools depend upon your generosity.
With proper planning, a charitable gift to the Mora Education Fundation can help Mora school learners as well as being beneficial to your estate and your heirs. If you are considering making a gift to the Mora Education Fundation, you may want to consider one of the following types of gifts:
- A lifetime gift of appreciated stock or real estate.
- A gift made in your will or trust. To make a gift in your will or trust you can use the following language:
“I give [the sum, percentage of estate, or description of property] to the Mora Education Fundation, Mora, Minnesota, to be used for its general charitable purposes.”
- A gift out of your IRA or other retirement account.
- A gift of life insurance.
- A gift from your parents or other family members.
- A charitable lead trust or charitable remainder trust.
Before determining which type of gift or plan may best suit your situation, you should consult your attorney, financial planner and/or accountant.
If you have questions, please call the Mora Education Fundation at 320-679-3131.
Thank you for considering making a gift to the Mora Education Fundation.