This grant program is for larger grant requests that will involve several months to implement and several resources will be needed.
If you are not sure that your grant fits the criteria of the grant program, you may first send an email to email@example.com with your questions and the Grant Committee will advise you how to proceed.
Mustang Grants should be submitted by the following dates for board review; January 15, April 15, July 15, October 15.
By accepting funding, the grant recipient(s) agree(s) to:
- When appearing in news articles (332 in Review, Kanabec County Times, etc.), on printed marketing materials, in interviews, etc. include at a minimum the statement “This project is fully/partially (select one) supported by a grant from the Mora Education Foundation.”
- Expend grant funds within the time period specified in the approved grant application but within one year from the grant approval date.
- Request approval from the MEF Board prior to making changes to the project scope.
- Submit a final evaluation summary within 30 days after completion of the project. The summary must include a written assessment of the project (positives/negatives), pictures (emailed to us or on a cd), video when appropriate, and a complete expenditure report (form provided by MEF).
- For year-long projects, please submit quarterly reports (3/31, 6/30, 9/30, 12/31).
- When feasible, make equipment and material accessible to other educators, staff and administrators.
- For ISD #332 grants, assure that all equipment and materials acquired with Mora Education Foundation grant monies are labeled “Property of ISD #332 through a grant from the Mora Education Foundation.”
- Participate in a Grant Review Audit if requested to do so by the Mora Education Foundation.