Use for instructional material grants from $1 – $100 for Independent School District 332 Staff. The Mora Education Foundation will award Mini-Grants up to a total of $2,500.00 in any given school year.
A teacher may apply more than once during a school year for a Mini Grant but during a given year preference will be given to teachers not previously receiving a Mini Grant.
There is no limit to the number of grants an individual may submit per grant program. However, you will be limited to one grant per program.
- The MEF Mini Grant is for the purchase of creative instruction materials up to $100 for your classroom to provide an exciting learning experience for your students.
- The Mini Grant may be applied for any time between July 1st and October 31st.
- Grant materials are approved as written in the grant; no changes are allowed after approval.
- All materials purchased are the property of Independent School District #332 and will remain at the school in the event the teacher leaves the school district.
- Grants will be awarded based on creativity of materials and long term benefit and use.